Groundwater storage tanks for underground and aboveground fires made of fiberglass are the ideal choice for fire protection systems due primarily to their versatility.Storage tanks have been built for a long time in metal. However, metal tanks show a number of disadvantages compared to those made of fiberglass reinforced polyesters.
One of the significant advantages of fiberglass tanks made of fiberglass compared to those made of metal is corrosion resistance without the need for special treatment. In order to withstand corrosion, metal tanks are specially treated, they are dyed, thus increasing the purchase price and subsequent maintenance.
Low weight is another factor to consider when choosing fire water storage tanks. Glass fiber tanks can weigh at least less than metal ones, so their transportation, handling and relocation are easy.
The fire protection storage tank can be both overground and underground with capacities ranging from 1 mc. up to 100 cubic meters.
ECO Type Tanks are vertical cylindrical metal containers made by the classic mechanical cutting and screwing technology and are intended for storing household water or for fighting the fire.
Cylindrical cylinders are made of hot-dip galvanized steel panels with standard dimensions of 2.50 x 1.25 m and thicknesses resulting from general tank dimensions and design calculations, fused to the screw-on position.
Mainly the ECO type tanks consist of:
- galvanized steel sheet metal housing:
- reinforcements and external metallic stiffenings made of platband, cornice or other galvanized steel profiles;
- The polystyrene thermal insulation that is lining the tank inside.
- An EPDM or Butyl or PVC plasticized membrane placed on the inside and molded on the polystyrene thermal insulation. The membrane is designed for each type of reservoir so that it corresponds dimensionally to its interior without the occurrence of overlapping areas, increments or stretches. PVC membranes are fiber-reinforced to achieve a tear strength of at least 4000 N / cm2 and treated to withstand heat in the range of -30 ° C to + 70 ° C. Depending on the destination, two grades of PVC are used, in the case of drinking water tanks using PVC that meets the public health requirements in accordance with the provisions of the “Rules on materials and articles that come into contact with food” approved by Government Decision no. 1.197 / 2002 (with subsequent amendments and completions).
- A heat-insulated sandwich panel with polyurethane foam on a metallic structure supported on a superior ring. The lid is provided with a viewing opening – 600 x 600 mm top hat.
ECO type tanks are provided with the following connections and accessories:
- Power connection + mechanical float valve / float operated electric valve
- Pump/distribution suction connection with antivortex
- Fire connection with antivortex + butterfly valve
- Drain connection + butterfly valve
- Overflow connection
- Electrical resistance immersed with thermoregulator for frost protection 1 x 3 kW
To access the lid and carry out maintenance operations, the tanks are provided with a metal ladder with anti-corrosion protected crinoline.
ECO type tanks are made in different versions based on the same constructive principles, with volumes ranging from 1.8 to 20000 cubic meters.
The tanks are put to work in an oversized position on well-sized foundations and made according to projects drawn up, verified and approved according to the legislation in force. More here.For hydrocarbon particle filtering in car parks, auto service workshops.
- Pond Tanks pools – Pt Food Liquids Fuels. Capacities from 50 L to 100,000 L
- Water bottle fiberglass – Cheap costumes. Resistances from 50 L to 100,000 L
- Diesel fuel basins – Double walls, fuel storage. Resistances from 50 L to 100,000 L
- Fiberglass ponds – Pt Food Liquids Fuels. Capacities from 50 L to 100,000 L
- Glass fiber barrels – Pt Food Liquids Fuels. Capacities from 50 L to 100,000 L
- Water glass fiber ponds – Pt Food Liquids Fuels. Capacities from 50 L to 100,000 L
- Drinking water tanks – Glass Fiber – Food Liquids Capacities from 50L to 100000L
- Fuel tanks – Fiber bottle – gasoline, gasoline. Capacities from 50 L to 100,000 L
The service field starts from the establishment of the co-responsibility, continuing with the approval of the authorities, designing, authorizations, including commissioning, which we undertake to solve, taking into account the customers’.